GBSA 2019 Debt Capital Market Summit
3rd Gulf Debt Capital Market Summit
The Summit presentation is available here.
The Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association (GBSA) will gather investors, issuers, regulators and market participants
for the 3rd Gulf Debt Capital Market Summit on the 25th of November 2019.
Venue: The Address Boulevard, Downtown Dubai. (See here for directions.)
- Will the progress in Egypt be sustained?
- What are regulators thinking about the latest innovations?
- How is the Middle East securing its place in global sustainable finance?
- Where are the next Green Sukuk coming from?
- Does Technology have the power to transform the sukuk capital market?
- What is the outlook for Gulf credits and funding in 2020?
- Do Gulf credits still offer enough spread to generate full order books?
- Is geopolitical risk properly priced in?
- Can strong national balance sheets make up for slower growth?
- Will reforms and support ensure Bahrain and Oman access to finance?
Chief Executive, Dubai Financial Services Authority
Dr. Mounther Barakat
Senior Financial Markets Advisor, UAE Securities and Commodities Authority
CEO, Financial Services Regulatory Authority – Abu Dhabi Global Market
Head of Debt Capital Markets, KAMCO Investment Company
Officer-in-charge – Crowd Engagement & External Funds Management,
Islamic Development Bank
Project Manager, Arab Monetary Fund
Head of Treasury, MAF Holding
Senior Director and Cross-Practice Country Coordinator GCC region, S&P Global Ratings
Managing Director, Acreditus
Director, Debt Capital Markets, Emirates NBD Capital
Bashar Al Natoor
Global Head of Islamic Finance, Fitch Ratings
Managing Director, Natixis
Zeina Rizk, CFA
Director, Fixed Income Asset Management, Arqaam Capital
Co-founder and CEO, Wethaq Capital Markets
Partner, White & Case
Fawaz Abu Sneineh
Managing Director, Head of Debt Capital Markets & Issuer Services – First Abu Dhabi Bank
Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Jibrel Network
Chief Executive Officer, Century Financial
Vice Chair, Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association (GBSA)
For speaker biographies click here