Kuwait Debt Capital Markets Conference 2019
The Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association (GBSA) will gather investors, issuers, regulators and market participants for the Kuwait Debt Capital Markets Conference in Kuwait on the 19th March 2019.
This is the only Kuwait focused conference created by the industry and presented with the cooperation of its official partners.
Hear directly from the region’s regulators as well as key global and regional investors and issuers as they discuss:
- Economic Outlook for Kuwait and the Gulf region
- Who will be issuing in 2019
- Global economic trends that are impacting the markets
- The new role of Environmental, Social and Governance factors in Gulf investing
- Latest developments in global and regional regulation
- The ‘why, when and how’ of credit ratings
- The latest on financial sector consolidation
Confirmed speakers include:
Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking, NBK Capital
Dr. Saade Chami
Group Chief Economist, National Bank of Kuwait
Senior Director, Cross-Practice Country Coordinator, S&P Global Ratings
Director Group Financial Control, Kuwait Projects Company (KIPCO)
Managing Partner, Al-Hossam Legal
Zaid al Sager
Director Investment Banking, NBK Capital
Senior Vice President, Kuwait Finance Center – MARKAZ
Assistant General Manager, Gulf Bank
Adel Al Mutairi
Head of Treasury, Boubyan Bank
Chief Dealer, Capital Market, Kuwait Finance House
Managing Director, Acreditus
This event will be held at the JW Marriott – Kuwait City
Registration and light breakfast at 8:15AM.
Conference kick-off at 9:00AM – Closing at 12.30PM, followed by networking lunch.
This event is complimentary to GBSA members who can reserve a place via firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members wishing to attend can contact email@example.com