GBSA Gulf Debt Capital Market Summit
The conference presentations are now available!
The Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association (GBSA) will gather investors, issuers, regulators and market participants for the Gulf Debt Capital Market Summit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on the 29th of October 2018.
The event is complimentary to GBSA members. Non-members wishing to attend should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear directly from key global and regional investors and issuers as well as as they debate:
- Gulf States in the EM Universe – Reform Efforts, Oil Prices & Sovereign Wealth
- Indexing the region – Impact of Inclusion and future outlook for indices
- In which markets and formats will the sovereigns issue?
- How technology may be set to fundamentally reshape the debt markets
- Will the surge in Sukuk issuance be sustained?
- Innovations and Trends that will shape the Middle East Bond Markets
- Is there room for ESG investing in regional debt markets?
- Why public debt management will make all the difference
- Putting the Bond and Sukuk Regulations to work – Establishing precedent and a track record
Confirmed speakers already include:
Senior Representatives of the Gulf Region’s Capital Market Regulators
Senior Representatives of the Gulf Region Debt Management Offices
Chief Executive, Dubai Financial Services Authority
H.E. Dr. Obaid Al Zaabi
Chief Executive Officer, Securities and Commodities Authority
Mohammed Al Abri
Vice President Capital Markets, Capital Market Authority, Oman
Chief Executive Officer, KAMCO Investment Company
Head of Middle East & Africa (MEA), Sovereign Ratings, Fitch Ratings
Richard Clode, CFA
Portfolio Manager, Global Technology Strategy, Janus Henderson Investors
Head of Global Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank
Senior Director and Head of Fixed Income Research, Emirates NBD
Dr. Mohamed Damak
Director, Global Head of Islamic Finance, S&P Global Ratings
Director, High Yield Product Group, Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Vice President and Head of Investment Banking Department, KAMCO Investment Company
Head of Fixed Income, Cash and Currency, EMEA, State Street Global Advisors
Head of ICE Data Services (EMEA), Intercontinental Exchange
Parth Kikani, CFA
Director, Fixed Income, Emirates NBD Asset Management
Managing Director, Acreditus
Abdul Kadir Hussain
Head of Fixed Income Asset Management, Arqaam Capital
Mohsin Shaik bin Sehu Mohammed
Senior Executive Manager, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Maisarah Islamic Banking Services, Bank Dhofar
Head of Treasury Front Office, Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Holding
Counsel, Latham and Watkins LLP
More great speakers to be announced.